Things To Do
Indigo is in the heart of nature's playground. Featuring miles and miles
of hiking and biking trails, exploring never ends.
- Hiking and Biking on miles and miles of trail
- Fishing in Newberry and Curtis Creek
- Mountain haven, so many peaks, trails, and beauty
- Shopping and specialty shops everywhere Marion, Old Fort, and
Black Mountain all within 15 minutes. Asheville 30 minutes :)
- Waterfalls, Trees, Pisgah and the Blue Ridge Mountains
So much, everywhere ! Nature's paradise. We are so thankful to be in close proximity to so much natural beauty. Brilliant waterfalls, miles of hiking, and biking trails, close access to the Blue Ridge Parkway, speciatly shopping and more.
Andrew's Geyser, Blue Ridge Parkway, Mount Mitchell. Need we say more?
Art galleries, coffee shops, specialty shopping. The towns of Old Fort, Marion, and Black Mountain are within 15 minutes of the retreat. Asheville, the mecca of vibrance is only 30 minutes away
A little of everything
Looking for a place to ride? A space to fish? Amazing fishing, biking and hiking trails all around us. The integrated trail system is literally endless, connecting to the Mountains to Sea Trail which quite literally takes you from the Mountains to the Sea. Enjoy!